We are open to all your questions
01. Where can I park, how can I find a parking space, and what does it cost?
The best solution is in the reserved garage at via S.Agata dei Goti 19, at the cost of 40,00 Euros per day. If you don't want to spend that much money then you can find a place at the nearby street in via Cavour at the cost of 8,00 Euros per day on the blue line. If you are so lucky you can even find the free parking space on the white lines, you will need lots of patience to find it. So good luck...!
02. How long does it take to walk into the city centre?
03. We are in the city centre...right in the middle of the forums. All sights are easily reachable by walking between 5 and 15 minutes.
03. How long is the reception staffed in the evening?
24 hours service.
04. Where is breakfast served and what is served?
In our nice and cozy lounge area. All the ingredients for breakfast have been selected from the best suppliers. We choose homemade honey and jam and the cheese and ham from the best quality supplier. The cakes and the cornetto are fresh baked and for each season the cakes will vary.
05. Where can I find the best shops?
The main shopping street (via del Corso) is just a 5 minute walk from the hotel, where you can find most of the famous brands. There are also stores on via Nazionale which is 3 minutes by foot...
06. Is there WLAN Internet? How does it work ? How much does it cost?
Yes we have WIFI either in the rooms or the Lounge Bar and it is free everywhere. In the lovely lounge bar it is possible to surf the internet and sip a drink after a day spent among the countless beauties of Rome or work committments! And of course for more comfort and privacy you can also use the WIFI in you room.
07. How do I get to and from the airport? And what about from the Civitavecchia harbour?
The hotel offers a luxury limousine pick-up service for almost at the rate of a normal taxi service to or from the airport (from 5.,00 Euros) and to or from the Civitavecchia harbour (from 130,00 Euros). So do not hesitate to contact us to get this service.
08. Where can I enjoy good Italian food?
To get the best from your vacation in Rome you should taste the typical Italian cousine, so please ask for our "Best Tips".
09. Who helps me with my laundry?
Please fill out the list in the room and bring it to the reception with your laundry bag. Items sent will return within 24h (normally in the afternoon for the items sent in the morning) except holidays.
10. What time does breakfast start ?
7:00 am to 10:30 am
11. Can I leave my suitcase even after I have checked out?
Yes, we provide free luggage storage.
12. Are pets allowed - and what is the charge per day?
Yes, it is free but we only accept small size pets.
13. Which tours do you suggest?
For those who love the wonders of Italy's Eternal City, we offer a wide range of tours which allow you to skip the lines and to take advantage of specialized multilingual guides. For more information and reservations, please contact us immediately.
14. Do you sell Roma Pass?
Yes, by spending 36.00 Euros you will have free/discounted admission to public transport and museums for 3 days.
15. What is the City Tax?
From the 1st of January, 2011, the city of Rome introduced the Overnight Accommodation Tax (Municipal Council Resolution No. 67 dated 28th/29th July 2010). Every guest is required a payment of 4 Euros per night (for max 10 nights). Payment of the tax must be paid strictly in cash. Children under age of 10 are exempt from payment.
16. How to get to the Vatican?
The walking distance is about 45 minutes. Otherwise, you can take bus route 64 or 40 from via Nazionale or 217 from via dei Fori Imperiali and in about 20 minutes you will reach your destination. Otherwise a taxi will cost around 15,00 Euros.
Check-in: 1:00 pm Check-out: 10:30 am. After check-out, luggage may be left in the reception hall. Breakfast: 7:00 am - 10:30 am Lounge Bar with free WI-FI: 11:30 am - 1:00 am Reception: 24h.