In the Heart of Rome
The hotel is located in a quiet and characteristic neighborhood in the historic centre between the Colosseum and Piazza Venezia, and right in front of the Imperial Forums. Guests can easily walk to the Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, Piazza Navon,a and Spanish Steps as Hotel Nerva is an ideal base for visiting all of central Rome.
The hotel is also perfectly located for discovering traditional Italian restaurants, coffee shops, and bars, as well as attractive boutiques which line the neighborhood lanes around the hotel. Hotel Nerva is conveniently connected to all areas of the city and the city airports, thanks to its proximity to the subway stations of "Colosseo" and "Cavour" (300m) and to Termini Station (1200m).
Distance from the main attractions:
- Roman Forum - in front
- Colosseum - 5 minutes walk (300m)
- Piazza Venezia and Capitol Hill - 10 minutes walk (500m)
- Spanish Steps - 15 minutes walk (1100m)
- Trevi Fountain - 10 minutes walk (800m)
- St. Peter's Basilica and Vatican City (Sistine Chapel) - 40 min walk - 15 min by bus, 64 or 40 (1900m)
- Piazza Navona, Pantheon and Campo de' Fiori - 15 minutes walk (1300m)
- Via Veneto - 15 minutes walk (1400m)
- Termini Station - 15 minutes walk (1200m)
di Antonio e Anna Cirulli
P. IVA e C.F.: 09768371008
Via Tor de'Conti 3 - 00184 Roma Italy
Any personal data requested will be handled according to the Italian privacy law (196/2003) and is needed so that Nerva Boutique Hotel can manage your request.
All personal information will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.